40 YEARS OF PROVEN ACCURACY
Stores Up to 1000 Products
Easily change between up to 1000 products (organized in 10 categories) to make switching between products with low downtime fast and painless.
High Sensitivity Detection
Avoid false rejects by customizing your sensitivity settings or by using the auto sensitivity option to detect ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel pieces as small as 0.2 millimeters.
7 Inch Color Touch Panel
The display utilizes a high visibility touch panel color LCD with friendly interface (audio guidance support function included).
Remote Support with A&D READY
Maximize uptime with remote service, available for your networked inspection systems.
Image Import from USB
Quickly upload product images via USB flash drive to make visual product identification easy for your team members.
Protected from dust and water to IP66 standards. Hygenic design with the entire system washable. We offer an IP69K optional upgrade.
Our industrial grade in-line metal detection system can detect ferrous, non-ferrous, stainless steel contaminants as small as 0.2 millimeters while also minimizing false rejects. Plus, our modular approach, coupled with our stainless steel construction and washdown rating, allows users to quickly disassemble the machine for easy maintenance and sanitary cleaning. The flexible design allows installation in a vertical or horizonal position while fitted to an existing conveyor system.
The AD-4976 DeteX Series Metal Detectors are IP66 rated dust-proof and able to withstand water jets (option to upgrade to IP69K), making them ideal for the food and beverage industry as well as nutraceutical and pharmaceutical markets. The DeteX series features a multi-frequency capability that allows for optimized sensitivity across multiple applications. Beyond sensitivity, this series offers stability, a user-friendly interface, high repeatability, and automated monitoring.
- Protected from dust and water to IP66 standards
- Hygienic design considerations
- Suitable for use in HACCP program
- Environment Evaluation Tool provides stable measurement with automation and manual frequency adjustment to avoid false detection and unstable inspection
- Automatic sensitivity setting function
- Easy operation with 7-inch color touch panel
- Variable belt speed of 10-50m/min
- Standard Ethernet I/O allowing easy networking via LAN
- Inspection history function with the ability to record 100 inspection results in the internal memory
- Capacity can be increased by using USB memory
- Cleaning and maintenance is simple with a detachable conveyor belt
- Available in a head only configuration and can be mounted vertically for use in bottling applications
Feature AD-4976-H3517 Aperture Width 350mm | 13.7" Aperture Height 170mm | 6.6" Aperture Pass Height 150mm | 5.9" Conveyor belt width 350mm Conveyor length 800mm Conveyor belt speed 10-50m/min | 32 ~ 164 ft/min Dust/ water resistance specifications IP66 compliant Touch Panel ✔ 2D graph display ✔ Menu with graphic display ✔ Audio guidance for operation ✔ Supports Modbus ✔ FTP Server Function ✔ History can be recorded with USB memory ✔ Accessibility to I/O box ✔ Maintenance Direct drive motor, quick lock conveyor assembly, continuous belt PLC interface (standard feature) Modbus RTU/Modbus TCP, FTP server function (LAN) Relay output/Universal input External input Non-voltage contact input 4 points External output 6 (2 for the maximum 240V, and the 4 for the maximum 60V) Power supply *2 Single phase AC100V-240V (+10% / -15%), 50/60Hz 180VA Conveyor Load Capacity 5 kg | 11 lbs